Have finally got the printer to print like it’s supposed to and I’ve been testing my new product assembly process. It isn’t easy unless you know what to do and have done it a few times. Sharp straight cuts are a problem if you don’t have a nice, large solid flat level surface to bear down on. I’ve got the self-healing mat, the straight edge, my set of blades. But these prints require a lot of space when you are in various stages of coating with sealant, mounting and stretching onto the stretcher bars.
But, they look pretty good and I have no doubt my next ones will be better.
My Dad, on a Gallery Wide Wrapped frame. Izzy stopped by with Gary and I took some shots in between.